Vyper-14 MIL-SPEC Housing Parts Kit
|Shipping:||Calculated at Checkout|
- Vyper-14 Chassis (D-VYP14-CTP)
- Vyper-14 Gasket
- PVS-14 Battery Housing (274422-2)
- Tube Retainer (5002569)
- 25mm Eye Piece Assembly (5009545-1
- Neck Cord (A3144306)
- Purge Screw (A3144315)
- Purge Screw O-Ring (A3144316)
- Objective Lens Cap (A3144318)
- Close Focus Stop (A3144322)
- Objective Cell O-Ring (A3144323)
- Eye Cup Assembly (A3144422)
- Objective Assembly (A3256342)
- Eye Cup Adapter (A3256354)
- Light Pipe (A3256358)
- Battery Housing Screws x4 (MS16995-2B)
- Everything you need to build a PVS-14 minus the tube.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have have ordered 2 of these kits recently and am very happy with how easy UNV made it for me to source all the parts in one purchase. Price is still very fair even if not on sale.
Similar to building a legacy PVS14 with the exception of how the objective lens is held in place. I think it is called a brook ring that fits into place a little differently than how the objective lens assembly is held in place on a regular housing.
Also comes with a red gasket but I wasn't too sure if this replaces the gasket on the battery housing or is to be used in conjunction with it. Very hard to find anything on DEP's website about how to actually install the gasket versus just telling you what it is for.
On my second order there was a mix up. I got a standard mil spec PVS14 kit instead of the Vyper kit. One phone call fixed that and I was sent my correct order along with a shipping label to return the wrong item.
Overall I am happy with the Vyper 14 kits and the service from UNV.