Team Wendy LTP EXFIL Bump Helmet - Coyote Brown Size 1 (M/L)
- Free Shipping
The EXFIL LTP is Team Wendy's Lightweight, Tactical, Polymer bump helmet featuring Zorbium patented foam liner with six different pads for customized comfort and fit. It meets all performance requirements of the EN-1385 standard, providing the highest level of impact protection of any polymer shell in its class, while offering a stable, comfortable platform for mounting night vision and other accessories. The built-in NVG shroud utilizes an integrated WilcoxÂ® insert, machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum billet, which dramatically improves durability over plastic shrouds while ensuring an extremely precise interface with NVG mounting arms. It features an innovative padding system developed exclusively for and optimized around the EXFIL helmet design, along with Team Wendy's CAM-FITâ¢ retention system that uses easily adjustable cam-lock sliders and a micro-adjustable BoaÂ® dial.
Independently tested to meet all performance requirements of EN 1385:2012
- Extremely durable, high strength Lexan polycarbonate copolymer
- Integrated Wilcox aluminum NVG shroud built to the specifications of the SOCOM SPEAR program
- High-cut design with clearance for comms
- Available in black and coyote brown
NEXT-GENERATION TEAM WENDY PAD SYSTEM:
- Next-generation ZORBIUMÂ® pad system that delivers true multi-impact performance to mitigate concussive-level impacts
- Three piece impact liner with removable center pad for use with overhead comms
- Sizing and individual fit is achieved through use of multiple comfort pads
NEXT-GENERATION TEAM WENDY RETENTION SYSTEM:
- Cam-lock sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- BoaÂ® Closure System for optimized stability and fit
TEAM WENDY RAIL 2.0 SYSTEM:
- Stronger glass filled polymer construction
- More secure mounting to shell with standard 3-hole stainless 4-40 fasteners
- Magpul MOE Picatinny section is securely mounted to captive nuts
- Lower rear center-release-buckle (CRB) acceptor, also functions as rear t-slot entry
- Rear t-slot positioned for increased strength and slip resistance against forward pulling forces
- Additional entry point on upper t-slot â allows access to front bungee or other accessory with headset adapter or other mounts still in place
- Included shock cord kit provides easily adjustable, t-slot mounted NVG stabilization
- Added "sideburn" section with captive 4-40 nuts for additional mounting
Features & Performance
- Product Name
- Team Wendy LTP EXFIL Bump Helmet - Coyote Brown Size 1 (M/L)
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Team Wendy fits me better than Ops Core
1st time with UNV
Ordered a Team Wendy helmet on Monday. Received it on Thursday. Excellent service ! Will definitely do business here again.
TW LTP EXFIL
Great helmet, worth the extra money compared to similar helmets.
Fast shipping from Ultimate night vision and I got a 10% discount. I will definitely use UNV for future purchases and would highly recommend them to friends and family!
My first helmet purchased for NVDs
This is the first helmet I've purchased for use with NVDs and night hunting.
Everybody told me to not cheap out on the helmet because everything else is dependent on it. I'm glad I made the decision to spend a little bet extra and get this. Right now it appears to be the best non-ballistic helmet on the market (some folks comment that they like it better than the carbon one).
I've only worn it a little bit so far, but the comfort is amazing and the unit is feature packed. It has everything you need in the package including a solid bracket for the NVD mount, side rails for additional illum (which I will use), bungees, etc.
Team Wendy Helment
just one more item that completes the perfect thermal package. Well made, lacking nothing. i didn't even know about the wendy line until tyler at ultimate night vision suggested it. the main thing that i have taken from my dealing with the guys at ultimate night vision is they don't sell no junk.
Much more comfortable than my previous helmet. Was very easy to transfer all of my accessories over. Great customer service and rapid delivery!
Will purchase from again...
Great price with free shipping, I just had to pull the trigger...best prices I have seen on the web and best free shipping!
I have a smaller head and wear a size 7 hat (22"). The size 1 (M/L) fits perfectly. The helmet is comfortable and has very little movement with a PVS14 attached.