DLOC-PTM QD Mount for Pulsar Thermal and Digital Scopes
|Shipping:||Calculated at Checkout|
The DLOC-PTM Quick Release Mount for Pulsar Thermal and Digital Scopes is 45% lighter than the stock mount supplied with Trails and APEX units(100g vs 188g).
Pulsar Thermal Scopes
- APEX(all models)
- Trail(all models)
Pulsar Digital Scopes
- Digisight(all models)
- Pulsar Core RXQ30V
- US MIL-SPEC 1913 Picatinny Rails
- NATO 1913 Picatinny Ralis
- Over-sized commercial picatinny rails
Differences between DLOC mounts and all competitors:
- All DLOCâs grab more rail on both sides
- Retention knob will keep mounts secure without the use of tools or user forgets
- No tools required except for scope mounts if user desires to torque to spec
- Absolutely the fastest mount to attach in the dark
- Will not snag or hook your gear unlike lever type mounts
- Will attach to all picatinny rails including those worn, damaged or not Mil-Spec
- All parts are CNC machined, not âforged or castâ eliminating brittle components
- All DLOCâs are made with true âQDâ Quick Attach technology
- True âBack to Zeroâ not Â½ moa
- Will âNOTâ damage the underside, sides or top to your picatinny railâ¦ no galling.
- Dependable of being able to Switch optics without re-zero
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not tighten the DLOC-PTM more than 40 inch pounds. We recommend finger tightening only.
Weight: 3.6 oz/100g
Size: .75 x .6 x 3.5 inches
- Device Technology
41 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First true return to zero scope mount I have found.
Super fast service!!!
My first experience with a QD Mount and I am very impressed. Had the scope on and of the gun and held zero.
This was my first order from UNV. I have a Pulsar Trail and have had A LOT of problems with shift in POI. I have read many reviews where people were having the same issue as me. I even sent my Trail back to Pulsar and they sent it back and assured me it was holding zero. After much research and testing, I found it to be the mount itself! Pulsar sells a $40 mount with a $3500 optic which makes absolutely no sense. After all of the reviews I read on the ZRO Delta DLOC PTM, I decided to go with this mount. I spoke with Todd, who was VERY knowledgeable and helpful. He took my order and two days later I had my mount. Problem solved! I will most definitely be back here in the future. Thanks Todd.
very nice...like it
I have only used the mount briefly but it seems to do what I bought it for. Hold zero when its put back on my rifle. I want to be able to use my day scope and my thermal on my favorite predator rifle. Problem solved! Some may say they are pricey, but it's hard to put a price on the confidence in making my shot.
Solid mount but it is too short for both my bolt action rifles. Keeps it a least two inches short of where I need it for the Pulsar XP50.
I’ve had good results with these mounts by using the same slots on the rail every time, and I torque the thumbscrew to the same value every time as well. I don’t consider them necessarily QD mount since it is a screw and not a throw lever. But they work.
Easy on/off, back to zero !! Great mount !!